Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Second Last Day Of 2009!

Well, it's been a while since I have posted on here. Hopefully you all didn't miss me too much. Christmas is over, the year 2009 is almost over and I know that 2010 will be a year full of new and wild adventures. I am really looking forward to a new year and a new beginning. I have even decided to make a new year's resolution....however, it will not be shared in this blog. I don't want to jinx it.

Christmas was AMAZING! We had 3 great days filled with both of our families! There was lots of laughter, games, food and love.

Work has been fine, the office hasn't even been that empty, a good and bad thing. Sometimes I just love being by myself!

Right now I am working on getting things ready for our 2010 brochure mailout....which is happening on January 6.........it will be officially over!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I wish nothing but God's richest blessings on you for 2010!

Oh I just thought of a new New Year's resolution, one that I can share with you all: to post more blogs! I know you will all want to hear more about me and my life and what goes on at camp!


See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment