Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mum's the Word

Well, the big news has finally come out on facebook......which means I can blog about the last 15 weeks of my life.

I am pregnant! It feels so good to finally say and have people around me know! Now at work when it looks like I am napping (which I probably am) there is a good reason for it! As I waddle to and from places, people will now know that I am not making fun of a handicapped person.

But most of all, it feels so good to have other people share in my/our excitment about this new little life we have created!

Baby is due April 28, 2011. The first trimester was amazingly smooth. Don't get me wrong, I had my fair share of problems, but I have to say that I didn't mind it at all. Now comes the fun part (aka shifting pelvis.....yuck!).

This is all I am going to blog about! As a lady with a bun in the oven I am very tired. And today has been a very long day.

So good night! And hopefully it won't take me 15 weeks to update you all on the baby news!

No comments:

Post a Comment