Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moving.....Again?!?!?

Well, work is work. Registrations are coming in, I think a bit slowly compared to other years, but there is still enough work for me to do.

The moving part is actually a great story. Since one of my co-workers have left, my supervisor has moved in to the empty office. Her cubical was much bigger, however the greatest thing of all is that it has way more counter space. This is all mine now! I put in a request and, since I need a lot of space to spread out, my request was approved!

I am moving up in the world! Next step is to move into an office....however I don't think that will happen any time soon.

Anyway, this has been a great move! And it is so much quieter out in the office since we are all spread out. It's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment