Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CUBA!!!!

Well, it's been a while since we got back from Cuba, however life has just been to busy to write about our time there!

First off I must say that Cuba is a great vacation spot. It's warm, beautiful, the people there are amazingly warm, however the food is awful. I would not recommend this trip to a pregnant woman! (Especially if you are like me and like to munch on things all day long and have certain North American cravings)

Despite the food, Marc and I had a very relaxing time! We spent a few days on the beach, took a boat tour, got bitten by crabs, walked through Havana, and Marc even got to see a local baseball game!

Cuba is truly a beautiful place and rich with history.

Sadly, on day one of our adventure our camera broke.....leaving us with very few picture memories and none to share with you. Actually we do have some pictures saved off of the memory card, but I am sure you all don't really want to see what we look like at 4am (while we were waiting for our flight to leave).

It was a great time, and I am still feeling relaxed from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment