Thursday, March 10, 2011

T-Minus 10 Weeks

Well folks, we are coming in to the home stretch. 10 more weeks! (Don't worry, I know that babies hardly come on time, I use my time line very loosely!)

Lately I have been feeling very anxious. I was talking with a friend the other day, and I suddenly realized that there is still a whole lot to do before baby is born. So naturally I started to panic. Thankfully I have a husband who constantly reminds me that we have time to get things in order before a delivery.

Speaking of delivery, Marc and I have now gone to 2 prenatal classes, and I am SO THANKFUL that we signed up for them. There is so much that parents need to know before it happens, I think mostly to mentally prepare for such a journey. This last week's class made me think about my birth plan. Now, don't hold me to it, but I am starting to heavily weigh the option of going "natural" (aka no drugs). But I still have 10 weeks, so don't quote me just yet.

An update on baby:
Soy Bean seems to be growing nicely. As the people in my office can attest to, it is growing and moving lots. Today I yelled out "holy crap" as I felt the baby trying to rip through my side. I am sure that's not really what it was doing, but it sure felt like that.

Overall I have enjoyed my pregnancy and have very little to complain about. I just love the feeling of baby moving inside (probably one of the coolest feelings ever). Things I am not so fond of: acid reflux (which has only occurred twice as far as I can remember) and water weight gain (which isn't too bad right now, but I am finding that I can't wear my wedding rings anymore due to swollen hands).

All I know is I am very excited to meet this little Soy Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment