Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 36: What is Up With This Office?

So on Monday I quoted good old Office Space the movie, and the office has been crazy quiet for the last THREE days. I have no idea what is wrong with everyone, but it sounds like work is actually getting done here.

Today I got to experience Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. It is crazy hard to figure out how to do things the best and most efficient way. That said, it only took me half of the day (give or take) to create from scratch a family camp registration form. I am pretty darn impressed with myself. And I gave my boss the great idea that we should keep it as a folded type brochure looking thing, only because that's how I created it in the first place (after a million tries).

Also today I got to make up camper quotes. Easy, you might think. But how many different ways can you come up with "Camp was amazing I loved it!"??? It was hard, but in the end I managed to squeeze out 30 different fake quotes campers might have said to us during the 2009 summer.

On a personal note, I am still sick, which forced me to head to bed at 7pm last night and then sleep for pretty much the next 12 hours. Who does that? Especially what 23 year old goes to bed that early? My mom, who is in her 50's goes to bed around that time every night, but she also gets up earlier. Am I really that lame that I must (and I mean must) go to bed at an early hour. I miss my days of college dorm life when there was no bed time, you just slept all day long!

Marc and I are meeting with a lawyer on Sunday (we are missing church because of it) and paying the huge fee of closing costs to them. Who knew it would be so much?!?!? When we met with a guy at the bank regarding our mortgage back in early September, he said it shouldn't be more then $3,000. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! It is not anywhere close to that. Stupid bank. The good news is that we still have the house! And that's what counts, right Joanne?????

Well, the office is almost closed for the day and my brain is fried. I wonder what I will do once I am home????? (.................sleep...............)

Until next time!

Office Girl Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment