Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 42: God Bless Fridays!

Today is Friday. I love it!

I don't really have much to tell you. Today was a quiet day in the office because Steve and Shannon were both out all morning and Pat and Melissa don't work on Fridays. It was just me and good old Clifford!

I did a lot of work on our Bible Ex stuff today, Shannon even liked my ideas! I am so thankful that it's coming along nicely! Hopefully in the next few weeks we can finalize it all. I am really hoping that the whole video thing will work out! We have a few ideas (either something like GLEE or having people go on a canoe trip). Both ideas are fun!

Right now I am just trying to pass time by keeping myself busy. Tomorrow is a crazy day. Marc and I are doing a show.....we need to practice lots tonight. Not to mention my big boss is coming to see it, so we have to impress him with it.

Stress Stress Stress

We move in 1 week. We are so not ready for it. Something else to add to our stress level.

But one thing I know is that GOD IS GOOD! Which is why we have Fridays!





See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment