Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 31: Harassment!

I am not sure what to title this blog post. Not a whole lot happened today. Well, I have been harassing people who do owe us money from the summer.....so I will call it HARASSMENT!

It is a horrible job making sure people pay and hunting them down like wild game, but somebody has to do it.

There is a party for our office on Thursday (all my idea!) and it's going to be a blast! It's a non-Halloween party. We are going to have lots of food and games with sweet prizes! Our lunch is going to be Mennonite themed, which was also my idea! Mostly because I couldn't think of a theme and Mennonite food is all I know! (Besides fast food....but I am not sure how that theme would have flied here in the office).

I am tired. It's been a long day. And it will be an even longer evening as I am off to volleyball tonight :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment