Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

Well, so much has happened this last week. I graduated from University and Marc and I bought ourselves our very first home! It's been a HUGE week for The Office Girl.

Speaking of The Office Girl, she is loving her new job and the people of her office! Yes they might all have their weird quirks, like not locking the bathroom door or having a horrible sounding throat clearing problem, but all in all they are great people!

The best part of it all is that they laugh at my jokes! Even when they are not funny! It's great!!!!!

I am learning so much and having so much fun! I am so blessed to have a job like this one!

As you may have noticed, today is Saturday. But don't worry, I am NOT in the office. That would be just silly. But I figured that since I hadn't written in a while I would update you all on The Office Girl's weekend life!

Today is lazy/doing nothing/cleaning day in our house! Right now Marc is off at the Bombers game (I bet I already know the outcome of the game......Bombers suck) with his friend Daniel. And I am stuck at home being lazy..........soon the house cleaning thing will kick in.

Later in the day we are going to pick up some boxes from STEPHEN ELIZABETH SUTHERLAND! (See Steve, I do mention you in my blog) And start packing little things that we will not be needing during the next month. Quite exciting!

Other than all of this, not too much is happening for the rest of the day. I just love Saturdays!

I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment