Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 1......Almost an Office Girl

So, basically this is for Lindsay so she can read all about what's going on in Winnipeg! But most of all about me and my ever-changing life!!!!!

My dear Lindsay, this is all for you!!!!

In exactly 4 sleeps I will be starting a new job, at Camp Arnes! For the next year (hopefully more) I will be the camp's Summer Registrar. This basically means that I take in every camper's application, deal with their money, plan cabin assignments and basically sit at a desk and talk on the phone all day long. I will also be doing a bit of summer programming! Which is what I would love to do FOREVER!

Also, Marc and I got approved for a mortgage! (LINDSAY WE ARE GETTING A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!) Well, we haven't really started looking, but hopefully this weekend we will be able to check out some homes and see what we can afford.

Right now, as I am typing this, I am watching season 4 of the Office. I am trying to get a feel for the office life.......I am excited to see who will be who! I am super excited to see Cliff our accountant, I have heard he is super interesting. I think I will like the office life, sitting all day long.

Does anyone have advice for a new office worker???? Tips? Helpful ideas?

Well I think that is all for now. I will keep you all (Linds) updated.....there will be lots when work is boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment