Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 8: It's Been a While

So today I am at work, I have my program, and I still have little to do. Yesterday was CRAZY, I was working on payments and seeing who hasn't paid yet, etc. Will was in (the big boss) and he got me doing lots of things, however I was unable to finish because people weren't home, and faxes weren't coming in. LAME.

Today things are slow, but I am enjoying talking with my co-workers about next summer and things we need to change, add, etc. Next summer is going to be amazing!!!! Things that we have started planning SO GREAT!!! I hope that people are excited too, especially the future campers!

I have also mailed off some letters to my fellow camp workers! Pretty normal stuff. I just wrote out the info, put stamps on, and left them for Pat to take to the mailbox.

Right now I am just waiting for lunch to come. So soon!

I am sure that I will have more to say later.

ps. Last week as I was riding the bus I saw the best dressed man ever! He was about 65yrs old, and dressed in all white. To accessorize he had a huge gold chain and multiple gold bracelets. However, the best part of it all was that he had great white shoes, with white sport socks. It was very excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment