Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 2......Getting Ready for the Office Life

So yesterday I went shopping for some office type clothing to wear. I bought myself a skirt. I love it!! It's grey, A-line, and it's totally hot for the office. I think I will wear it on Monday.

Today was a lazy day, for both Marc and myself. We basically just cleaned. All day long. Right now we are doing laundry. So exciting! NOT.

Tomorrow is church as well as Marc's dad's birthday. So tomorrow will be filled with party after party! After church there is a carnival and thanks to Lindsay being away and Rhonda being sick I am now in charge of doing facepainting. Which should totally suck for the kids because I can't paint faces to save my life. Oh well!

The Christmas play is coming along nicely! Only a few more weeks until rehearsal starts......I can't believe it's time again. It feels like only a few months ago we were celebrating Christmas. Where does the time go????? Today Marc wrote a great song! Oh yes. Didn't you know....this year is a mini musical?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is all for now.

Office update will come Monday. Once I have actually been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment